We are already over a week into the new year. I can hardly believe that 2014 is already done and over with.
The past year has brought so many amazing and new changes into my life, like the surprise I announced earlier this week. But, one of the biggest things that changed for me in 2014 was the start of this blog and being introduced to all of you!
I am still in disbelief about all the support I have received, the wonderful friendships I have made and all that I have learned through becoming a blogger.
As a small token of my appreciation for all of you, I thought what better way to start off the new year then with a giveaway of a few of my most loved products and goodies from 2014!
- frank Original Body Scrub: If you have been following Motherhood and Merlot for any amount of time, then you know how obsessed I am with the frank products. I have done numerous reviews of their scrubs and I think that they are something everyone should try! (Here is my review of the original frank Body Scrub) This is probably my most loved skin care item for the body from 2014, and it will continue to be a favorite all through this next year as well!
- EOS Lip Balm: I started using this early in 2014 and fell in love. There are other, more intense, lip treatments that I love for the night-time as well. But for everyday use, I can’t go anywhere without one of these in my bag. I think I have about 5 floating around right now. The updated kind with the striped packaging is better than the original in my opinion.
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow: This brand in general has become one of my favorites from the past year. I love their shadows, blushes and brushes and am so excited for the lip products they are re-introducing in 2015. Cocoa Bear is a beautiful reddish caramel brown color and Peach Smoothie is a perfect transition color. I have gone through multiples of both of these and I think they would look great on anyone!
- MAC Lipstick: This brand is going to be a life-long favorite for me. I have been a MAC lover for years and their lipstick is by far my favorite out of any other that I have tried. Everyone needs a good nude in their collection and the color “Blankety” is the perfect combination (in my opinion) of nude/brown/pink without being too much of any one tone.
- Toe Talk Socks: I teamed up with this new brand in 2014 and I am so thankful I did! The socks are made for those that love yoga and Pilates, or just those that love a good, cozy sock. You can read specifics about them here. They have great sayings on them that remind us all to do things like “Be Mindful” and “Inhale and Exhale”. There are 3 pairs with different mantras on them in this basket.
- Total Wine & More gift card: I think this is pretty self-explanatory. You all know how much I love wine and even if you don’t have a store near you, you can place an order online! So handy for all of us winos out there:) I also threw in a wine bottle stopper to go with it… for those that don’t drink the bottle in one session. You can take a look back at my Wine Reviews for ideas on what to get!
There will be a few other little goodies thrown in there for the winner as well. I hope you all know how much I appreciate your support of this blog and of me:) You’re the best!
To enter, just follow the instructions on the entry form below.
*Cheers to a great beginning to a great year*