Another birthday is in the books, and one year closer to reaching my the end of my “30 before 30” bucket list ideas. I wanted to recap to see what I have gotten accomplished off of my bucket list within the last year.
Want to join in? Make your own bucket list with me! It doesn’t have to be a “30 before 30” list, but give yourself at least 10 things that you want to do in a set number of years so that you have a time to accomplish all of the memories you want to make:) It’s a great way to set achievable adventures goals for yourself, and also gives you a lot to look forward to.
The new items will be checked off in blue and the ones I had previously completed are in red. Make sure you are subscribed to the email list (right hand side of this page) so that you don’t miss out on those updates. I want to hear about your lists as well!
Also, check out our holiday bucket list here!
Bucket List Ideas
1. Become a mom to four beautiful children (Check)
2. Complete my Master’s Degree in Professional Counseling (coming in 2018!!!)
3. Travel with my family (This one is a constant. We love to travel)
4. Purchase and redo an old colonial or Victorian style home.
5. Decorate the above house “Gone With The Wind” style. How gorgeous would that be!
6. FINALLY take a honeymoon with my husband
7. Work in the counseling field.
8. Start up and build up a successful business in partnership with my husband (CHECK 2017)
9. Successfully build my blog into a fully profitable business (YAY 2017!)
10. Take a road trip across the country, stopping at all of the fun “must see” tourist attractions
11. Take a professional makeup artists class
12. Write a book geared towards women/moms (I’m giving this a half-done)
13. Go wine tasting in Napa
14. See 90% of my family within one year… they are all spread out.
15. Try wine from every state that makes their own wine
16. Grow my YouTube channel through posting motivational videos for women and fun makeup tutorials
17. Live somewhere outside of the 50 states.
18. Do something way outside of my comfort zone. (Boudoir shoot for the win!)
19. Attend three blogging conferences (1 Down, 2 to go!)
20. Meet some of the bloggers I have become friends with in person
21. Read the entire Bible through study and thorough reading.
22. Create a collaborate blog for women with other fabulous bloggers (Check out Strong Girl Collective!:))
23. Get into the best shape I have been in (And still going)
24. Create my own bottle of wine
25. Create a store specifically for “Motherhood and Merlot” gear (Ohh… 2018 perhaps?)
26. Get all of my family together in the same place again (family reunion or holiday maybe)
27. Participate in a figure competition
28. Go way, way , way over the top with Christmas decorations one year (it’s my favorite holiday)
29. Throw a ridiculous 30th birthday party
30. Watch my children smile and enjoy their lives each and every one of these years.
What’s on your bucket list?
*Cheers to making bucket lists, and actually getting to check off all of the things we want to do*