Back to school shopping can sometimes be daunting. I’m not sure if it’s just me, or the fact that every parent is trying to find the right items for their kiddos, but the shopping seems overwhelming. I wanted to create an easy list of back to school staples for under $100 that can all be found at Macy’s.
I have tried to keep the limit for boys and girls collections to under $100 total, so that you could go through and find a complete set for under that price limit.
A huge thanks to Macy’s for sponsoring this post! Some links are affiliate links.
Back to School Staples For Under $100
Shop this post—->
Since only my two oldest girls are in school so far, this was pretty easy for me to find. Last year, they were in uniforms, but this year they are doing a co-op and can wear whatever they want. I have separated it into categories, so the options are really easy to find, and I have only picked out my absolute favorites, although they have a ton of options!
- Celebrity Colored Denim: $28.50 Lots of colors!
- Epic Threads Off-Shoulder and Denim: This entire outfit! So cute:)
- Nike Dot-Print Outfit: $13.53 They also have the matching zip-up hoodie!
- Monteau Layered Look Top:
- Printed Tee: $11.99 Tons of patterns and colors. The knot in the side is super cute too!
- Epic Threads Top: $8.99 I bought these for my daughter (going into K) and she loves them! There are also a ton of other tops in this collection as well.
- Ideology Atheleisure Outfits:
School-aged boys were a little harder for me, but not too much because I love shopping for back to school everything! A lot of these pieces are things that both boys or girls could wear, if your girls are more into comfort and unisex pieces:)
- Trent Pants: $26.25 Tons of colors! Perfect for those that need uniforms too.
- Bening Stripe Cotton Shorts: $9.99
- Scout Shorts: $9.99
- Univibe Pocket Tee: $10.80 Multiple colors and sizes.
- Sandlot Tee: Best shirt ever.
- Epic Threads Collection:
If you need uniforms —-> Ralph Lauren Oxfords, Sweaters, Pants
What are your favorite picks from this list of back to school staples? Are your kiddos ready to head back?
*Cheers to finding school clothes without breaking the bank*