Summer is here and swimsuit season is upon us! Who else is excited? We have already spent some time at the beach, and I have been living for all of the suits this year. I normally only get one or two higher end suits, but this year I have been on a hunt to find some great ones at affordable prices. I put together a list of the 10 best swimsuits on Amazon that I have found and tried out for myself.
There is something for everyone, in my opinion. From cheeky, to full coverage, bikini to one piece, I think this list covers all of the basis. Plus, all of them are a great price point as well!
*These links are affiliate links.
10 Best Swimsuits on Amazon
- Mesh Striped High Waist: This is one you have seen everywhere, and that’s because it is so good! I love that it comes in so many different colors, and the high-waist on it makes it so flattering. Plus, for the price, this two piece is a huge win! I love the red, and I have it in black with white poms.
- Black Ruched Bottoms: The top of this is not Amazon, but these ruched bottoms are amazing! They aren’t super cheeky, and the ruching in the front makes them so flattering. You could even size up one or two if you’re a pregnant mama.
- This suit is actually a combination of suit set (linked here) and another Amazon top that I found, that is under $15. I love that you can mix and match, and still spend less than you would at other retailers!
- High Waist Set: This is a variation of the suit listed above, but in the full set with different tops and bottoms. I love the print on this one and it is around $23! I will say, this is one of the more cheeky suits listed.
- Vintage Two Piece: This is for my ladies that want a little bit more coverage, but still love the look of a two piece. This, again, comes in so many different prints and styles.
- Matching Set: This is a matching family set with so many print! I love that everything is around $15, so you can match your entire family for cheap. They also have a big range of sizes as well.
- Ruffled One Piece: This is for all of my full coverage gals! It has coverage on top and bottom, good support on the top, and it also comes in a variety of colors and prints as well.
- Ruched Tummy Control: This is another one piece, that doesn’t come in as many prints, but it does have the addition of the ruching and tummy control for a flattering look.
- CupShe Vintage Lace Suit: I love that CupShe has suits on Amazon now. I have tried a lot from them in the past, and they are almost always worth the price but the shipping is frustrating. Now, you can get them on prime! I love the lace details on this suit and it has good butt coverage as well.
- Blue and White Striped Ruffle Suit: This last one is cheating, because I couldn’t find the Amazon link. It is another one from CupShe and it is one of my favorites this season for one piece suits! There is also a Target version here.
Which one of my picks for best swimsuits from Amazon is your favorite? What are you looking for next from Amazon? Let me know in the comments!
Check out this post from more of my Favorite Amazon Fashion Finds
*Cheers to warm weather and salty water*
I love the CupShe Vintage Lace Suit. I have a bathing suit similar to this, but it doesn’t have lace. It’s very flattering on.
It is hard to pick a favorite but I think I would go with the Ruched Tummy Control suit. I have never worn a bikini or a two piece suit my entire life because I am not very confident with the way my body looks.
I especially like the pink ruffled one piece. It is my favorite color and covers the needed areas.
Tami recently posted…More for Mom: Living Your Whole and Holy Life
I hate dreaded swimsuit season! I love these but for me, I like to have it come down like a skirt or shorts. That pink one is gorgeous, but my absolute favorite is the Vintage two piece! It has that “old Hollywood” look like Rita Hayworth.
Oh my gosh, all of these are so cute! I want one of each! ha!
That vintage lace suit is to DIE for!! I SO wish I could pull that off but, alas, I’m afraid my chest wouldn’t allow it lol
I love those two-piece high waist suites. They’re so comfortable for my body type.
These are some really cute bathing suits! I was just talking to someone the other day about a high waited two piece!