Spring is (basically) here! Who else is excited? I cannot not wait for some beautiful weather, and a little less rain here in VA. I am an avid Amazon shopper, and have been loving Amazon fashion lately. Today, I am sharing a round-up of the 10 Best Amazon Fashion Finds for Spring.
These range from clothing, to accessories, and a few extra goodies that I felt were spring appropriate. These are all things that I have bought on my own and tried out, so I can vouch for them:)
*The links included in this post are affiliate links. This means that I may make a small commission off of your purchases, and it is used towards growing this site and community. Thank you for your continued support.
Best Amazon Fashion Finds For Spring
- Steve Madden Women’s Grace Sandal: These flats are amazing. I love leopard print right now, and they are the most comfortable thing. Flats like these are great for spring and summer, because they are so easy to throw on and amp up your outfit.
- Cambridge Open Toe Side Cut Out Flats: These are my new favorite flats. I love the style of them! They are a dupe for the (much more) expensive version, and they come in a few different colors. Plus, the price is fabulous! (Doormat linked here)
- Cambridge Crossover Espadrille : These lean towards summer, but they would look adorable with some ankle length denim as well! I love the espadrille detail and the metallic. So cute!
- Triple Block Stripe Shirt: If you need a great basic shirt that you can layer under anything or wear alone, this is it! It comes in a ton of colors and color block patterns, and the material on it is great. Plus it’s under $15!
- Waffle Knit Shirt: If it’s still chilly where you are, this waffle knit shirt is perfect. It isn’t too heavy, but has enough warmth to be a great transition piece. Again, it comes in a ton of colors and is super comfy.
- Striped Off Shoulder Bell Sleeve: I have this in the blue stripe and LOVE it. It is flowy, has great detail, and you have the option of 15+ colors and prints. Check the price… it’s ridiculously good!
- 90 Degree Yoga Pants: These are a must for all seasons, but I love the colors they have on there for spring! Pinks, pale blues, lilac… so many good ones! All for under $25! I own three pairs, and need them in all of the colors.
- Ruched Stretchy Body Con: This would be the perfect dress under a chunky knit, a blazer, or leggings if you wanted. Then, you can wear it for the rest of the spring and summer seasons on its own! Love the color selections and the material is great for a the price.
- Handwoven Round Rattan Bag: This is the perfect spring and summer bag if you like the straw look and/or a round bag. I think round bags are so fun and they are a nice change from your standard purse shape. Plus, it’s under $40 which is crazy for a good bag.
- Velvet Bunny Scrunchies: I don’t care what you say, scrunchies are back and I’m in love! These are really good quality, and I love all of the colors. Plus, it comes out to a little more than $1 per scrunchy, with is amazing.
What are your favorites on this list? Let me know if you have any Amazon finds that are a must have!
Spring reading list need an update? Check out these book recommendations for 2019—>
*Cheers to spring finally being here*