My husband and I are coming up on our 3rd wedding anniversary tomorrow! I cannot believe how quickly that time has gone by, and how much has happened in the past few years like: the birth of our twins, our older daughters’ birthdays, moving, and so much more! It was fun to go back through all of the pictures and share some of my favorite wedding memories. We wanted to share this Mr. & Mrs. Challenge Tag as sort of a “get to know us”.
This challenge was one that I saw being passed around on YouTube and I thought the questions were too good to pass up:)
Mr. & Mrs. Challenge Tag
- Who is the most romantic? I said myself and my husband gave the win to me as well:) Neither of us our necessarily romantic, but I am much more sentimental than he is.
- Who is the best at surprises? We both said that I am much better. This is mostly due to the fact that I HATE surprises, so my husband knows better than to try to pull one off with me. I’m the type that will just figure things out or keep hunting until I do.
- Who is the best cook? I am the better cook by far, but my husband is a thousand times better on the grill than I am.
- Who was the first to say “I love you”? Me… which is so strange because I have never really been one to be that forward. I actually started off by saying ” I L-Bomb You”, which was my 20-year-old way of being too scared to commit to the read thing. But, it was just meant to be obviously:) We are going on six years of being together and I love him more than ever before!
- Who farted in front of the other person first? My husband. No explanation needed with him.
- Who is the funniest? We both said my husband. I have an extremely sarcastic and blunt sense of humor and I think my husband is ridiculous. Sometimes he says really dumb things that he thinks are just hilarious, and I still laugh even though I roll my eyes at the same time.
- Who is the better driver? I picked myself and my husband picked himself. I think he has terrible driving habits and is way too aggressive. He thinks he is the future of Nascar.
- Who is the cleanest? There was no argument on this one. I am a clean freak and my husband is such a messy person when it comes to EVERYTHING. I think I spend at least 1/4 of every, single day cleaning something.
- Who takes the longest to get ready? My husband could probably get ready 10 times over before I get ready once. True story.
- Who is the best dancer? My husband says that he thinks I am a great dancer but I’m really not. He has some moves though! He tried to do flips and all kinds of crazy break dancing moves.
- Who has the dirtiest mind? We both laughed at this one, mostly because I give my him a hard time on a daily basis and am always telling him to get his mind out of the gutter.
- Who is the most attractive? We each said that the other was more attractive. My husband tells me on a daily basis that he thinks I am the most beautiful woman in the world. He says it up to this day, pregnant with twins and all! Cheesy moment!
- Who has the biggest sweet tooth? Me… by far. I have the biggest sweet tooth when it comes to any type of sweet treat.
- Who is the biggest social media addict? My husband says that I am, even though he lives on the computer. But, I guess as a blogger, I use all forms of social media way more than he does.
- Who says “I love you” more? My husband does. We say it back always, but sometimes he just sneaks a few extras in.
Hope you all had fun getting to know us a little more. We had a blast!
*Cheers to being married to your best friend*