It is still so weird to me to be reviewing all of the fabulous wine finds from 2015! How did that year go by so quickly?
This year, I drank a lot of wine…
A LOT of wine.
But it was fun! I really enjoyed trying out a bunch of new wines and reviewing them for the first time, as well as reviewing wines that I had tried previously that I got to share with you all.
2015 brought some really tasty new wines into my life. I wanted to share my top 5 favorites of the year here before I begin to add a bunch of new ones to the list in 2016!
Now, these are just wines that I have discovered and loved in 2015. They are not necessarily my favorite wines of all time (hence why you don’t see my absolute favorite on the list).
You can click on each of the links to see full reviews, bouquet, and tasting notes on each of these wines.
Best Wines of 2015
In no particular order…
- Meiomi Pinot Noir: This is a wine I discovered towards the end of the year, but it deserves a spot on this list. A really smooth red with berry and vanilla notes. I would absolutely give this one a try if you have not yet.
- H3 Merlot: This is one of the best Merlot’s that I have ever tried. Absolutely the best one of the year! With its cocoa and berry notes, this one is an excellent choice for the red wine lover.
- Dreaming Tree Everyday White Wine: As you can tell, I am not a huge fan of white wines. That’s another part of m goal this year is to review more whites. But, this one is an excellent choice to bring as a gift, serve in the summer, or serve with a nice, romantic meal.
- Josh Cabernet Sauvignon: This was one that I found early in the year, as we were returning from the 2014 holiday season in Virginia. This wine launched my love for Cab Sauv’s, and I think it will do the same for you.
- The Great American Red Blend: This wine really surprised me. While Red Blends are some of my absolute favorites, this is one I didn’t have high hopes for. However, it was a crowd pleasure and an excellent choice for a dinner party. You will want to read the review on this one!
What were your all time favorite wines of 2015? Leave them in the comments so that I can try them out and review them!
I am going to try and get back on the schedule of reviewing one wine every, single week. So if there is one that you have been wanting to try out, let me know:)
*Cheers to the best wines of 2015*